Become a part of us
Thank you for your interest in applying with ASM SECURITY LLC. At ASM SECURITY we offer many career advancement opportunities. We are licensed and offer our employees fair opportunities to make advances within the company. We are very BIG on advancing from within our company. All qualified applicants must fully complete the application to be considered for the position.
Become a part of us
Thank you for your interest in working for ASM SECURITY LLC. We are always looking for newly qualified people who are motivated and pride themselves on doing quality work. Please take the time to review the following qualifications to see if you have the credentials to join our team.
Standard credentials for employment with our company are as listed:
- Must be a US citizen or an alien lawfully authorized to work in the United States
- Must meet minimum requirements of state licensing for security guard employment
- Must be at least 18 years of age (21+ for certain positions Ex. G licensed armed guard and executive positions)
- Must pass a background check and drug screen
- Must be willing to pass medical and psychological tests as a condition of employment or continued employment. (especially at our G licensed armed guard positions)
- If served in the military, must have an honorable discharge from the military (THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE)
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e. home phone or cell phone)
- If employed must be able to work overtime and on various shifts as needed, including weekends and holidays (mostly for full-time employees)
- Must have reliable means of transportation to and from work
- Must be able to effectively speak, read, and write English
- Must be neat clean-shaven, maintain a hairstyle, cut short enough or styled sufficiently to prevent it from standing out when uniform cap or hat is worn or from extending below the top of the shirt or jacket collar
- Must refrain from wearing earrings, necklaces, or jewelry in the nose, eyebrows, lips, tongue, or other extremities
- Must furnish plain-toed black or brown (deepens on client uniform preference) shoes in good condition, to be worn with a uniform
ASM SECURITY LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, nationality, ancestry, age, medical state, disability, veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation. This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and benefits. All employees are treated fairly and offered the same opportunities to advance within our company.